Keep in mind that we will help you through the entire process.
Changing Fates has a travel time restriction of 2 hours from Laurel Delaware for the safety of the horses. We continue to check and be ready to assist our adopters .
If you are interested in any of our horses:
1. You may call or email us for more information on any horse.
2. Complete an Adoption Application. You may copy one from this website and mail or email it to us.
Changing Fates Equine Rescue of Delaware, Inc
31283 Old Cabin Road
Laurel, DE 19956
3. Come out on Saturday's between 10-1 or call to make an appointment to come and meet/ride your favorite. If you are using a trainer, feel free to bring them along.
You may bring your Adoption Application with you.
4. If, after meeting your selected horse, you feel that they may be THE ONE, contact us.
We encourage you to visit "your" horse and groom, ride and bond the horse to make sure there is a connection between equine and human.
5. Complete an Adoption Agreement and a Boarding Contract (if your horse will be boarded). These two must be delivered in person or via mail as we need original signatures.
6. The Board of Directors will review your Adoption Application and Adoption Agreement and contact your references.
7. A site evaluation is done at the facility where the horse will be kept.
8. Changing Fates Equine Rescue of Delaware, Inc. will notify you of their findings.
Thank you for your interest in Changing Fates Equine Rescue of Delaware, Inc.